Payment is always due by the end of each organizing session.
Payments can be made on my website (see links below), or I can accept cash, credit cards, or checks in person. Please note that there is a $30 fee for each returned check.
Rates include the following:
- The organizing session(s)
- Travel time to your home or business (within 40 miles of 28786)
- Space planning
- Removing a car-load of donated items and bringing them to a donation center (each session)
- Light materials for organizing such as trash bags and labels
Organizing Session Rates:
- 3 hours of organizing, due at time of service: $150
- 2 hours of organizing, due at time of service: $110 (only available within 25 miles of 28786)
If you expect your organizing project to take at least 9 hours, consider pre-paying for a block of hours.
- You will receive a discounted rate this way.
- Discounted hours are perfect for big projects or for ongoing maintenance.
- Must redeem all hours within 6 months of initial purchase.
- Discounted rates are only applicable if prepaid.
Click on any of these packages to purchase them online:
Other Packaged Organizing Services:
The “Life Database & Final Wishes” binder is a compilation of vital documentation about your life. These documents range from your birth certificate to your financial assets to your pets and to your final arrangements — anything your loved ones will need to know in the event of serious injury or death. The cost for this service is $649.
Learn more about the “Life Database & Final Wishes” binder here.