Commercial Organizing Services
Ellesee Organizing provides professional organizing services to entrepreneurs and businesses within 40 miles of zip code 28786. This generally includes Haywood County and most of Buncombe County, Swain County, and Jackson County, North Carolina.
Services that are not labeled as “local clients only” are offered virtually to businesses nationwide.
(Are you an individual or family? Please see my residential organizing services here.)
Click to jump to a topic:
- Spatial Organizing (local clients only)
- Business Operations Manual
- Task Management, Time Management and Productivity
- Group Trainings For Your Business
- How Much Does This Cost?
- Things I CANNOT Help With
- How It Works
Spatial Organizing (local clients only):
- Office spaces
- Command centers
- Hub areas
- Inventory and storage closets/rooms
- Filing, mail and paperwork
- Going (almost) paperless
- Reception areas
- Kitchens and break rooms
- Assisting with packing/unpacking the business during or after a move
- General clutter management
Business Operations Manual:
- This is a guidebook of standard processes in your business and serves as a single point of reference for all your important company information.
- The business operations manual generally includes policies and procedures for running your business, and can be creative and fun!
- It allows someone to step in if you fall ill (and can help other employees feel more secure about their job duties).
- It creates a consistent experience for you, your employees, and your clients, by defining how you answer the phone, the flow of sales conversations, what you wear, how you invoice your clients, and more — all depending on your unique business.
- It makes delegating easier and faster.
- It allows you to create systems so you are not reinventing the wheel each time you go through a procedure.
- It increases the value of your business if you decide to sell it in the near or distant future.
- It can include the following items: all your forms, contracts, agreements, guidelines, checklists, prices, supply order info, cancellation policies, official business information, your marketing plan, technical info (like a blog posting checklist), your newsletter schedule, etc.
- While each business is different, the sections are usually divided into the following or similar: business structure/overview, administration, finances, marketing, the business owner(s), client procedures, your team, your products, and emergency preparedness.
- For the business operations manual, bigger isn’t always better. It’s determined by the size of your business. In general, the more employees and partners you have, the more detailed your manual will be.
- The business operations manual is best formatted on both computer (Word and PDF) and in a 3-ring binder with dividers. Or you can put everything on a flash drive or cloud storage.
- Since the size of the business operations manual varies greatly from business to business, it is billed hourly. You can learn more about my hourly rate and package options on the Rates page. You might also consider if you’ll need help with future edits (usually once or twice per year).
Task Management, Time Management and Productivity:
- Great for both residential and commercial clients — these principles can be applied to personal productivity, business productivity, household maintenance, and virtually any other area you can think of.
- Setting up task management systems for recurring or one-time reminders (these can be online or on paper).
- Learning and implementing best-practice systems for ensuring that time is spent well — and not wasted churning through faulty systems, non-systems or tedious workflows.
- Email management — how to handle too many emails, how to defer any actions associated with each of them, how to achieve “inbox zero,” and how to automate many of your email responses.
- How to prioritize your time and stay in focus of your goals.
Group Trainings For Your Business:
- Task Scheduling
- Time Management
- E-mail Management
- Computer Efficiency and File Organization
- Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
- Please contact me and we can discuss rates for group trainings!
How Much Does This Cost?
Please visit my Rates page for the latest rates and specials!
Things I CANNOT Help With:
- Organizing a business with unsanitary conditions (instead, please contact a local biohazard cleanup crew)
- Removal of trash from the business
- Moving or cleaning out an entire business (though I can help out with packing)
How It Works:
- We start with a Get Acquainted call, during which we discuss the projects at hand, review the options, and then formulate an action plan. Click here to get started.
- Organizing sessions are usually 3 hours long. Two sessions can be scheduled within one day, with a lunch break in between.
- Payment is due by the end of each organizing session. I accept cash, check, and credit cards. Prepaid discounts are available. Learn more about my rates here.